Discover the world of islands around Cape Coral!
Please choose your boat:
If you rent with us …
- All of our boats are licensed in the state of Florida and have comprehensive insurance with a deductible of $1,500.00 payable by renter. Renter can insure those $1,500.00 deductible additionally in case renter causes an accident. Please click for more information. If renter causes damages to a third party the deductible will not exceed $2,500.00.
- Each boat has a membership (boat-towing) with SeaTow included.
- The driver has liability insurance.
- Payments in Euro (no 500 Euro bills), Swiss Francs, British Pounds and Canadian Dollars is possible.
Our boats are equipped with …
- Navigation/GPS, Depthfinder, Fishfinder (on some boats), Radio/CD, Power Steering
- Visual Distress Signals, Fire Extinguisher, First Aid Kit, Life Jackets, Fender, Ropes, Boathook, Throw-Cushion
- Sea-Map, Boat-Info-Binder (info about how to handle the boat including the rules and regulations)
- Bimini-Top (Sun Cover), and a cooler (if desired)
- additional LED light
- In case of bad weather – (some of) our boats have a cabin.
The following accessories are included in the rental price (if available) …
|Package “Beach”: sun lounge, sun umbrella, cooler, beach towels, binoculars
Kids Package: pool/beach toys, kids life jackets (also for the pool), floats
Package “Fun & Sport”: speed-tube or mega-tube or wakeboard or fun-tube or speed-blaster or waterski or kneeboard, fishing pole, kids fishing pole, snorkel equipment, binoculars